Download the latest full version AirLog 3.0 by clicking the download link below.
|Version|| || 3.0.56|
|File Size|| || 12.5Mb|
This is a fully functional trial version that contains all the features of the full version. It has
no time limit so you can take your time evaluating it. The only limitation while unregistered
is that you can save a maximum of 20 flight records.
If your download seems slow please try the mirror.
Windows Vista Note: Due to imcompatabilities with Palm Desktop version 4 software you must use
Palm Desktop by ACCESS 6.2 for Windows
to syncronize Palm records if your OS is Windows Vista.
Download the runtime setup package for AirLog 3.0 by clicking the link below. This is only required for additional computers on a network.
Download and Installation Instructions
1. Click the download link. You will then be prompted to "Open" or "Save" the file, choose to "Save" the file.
2. You will now be prompted with the save dialog box. Select a place you can remember to save the file to (like "My Documents" or "Desktop" etc.).
3. Click the "Save" button and your file should begin downloading.
1. Make sure you have downloaded and installed WinZip to unzip the setup files.
2. Find the AirLog ".zip" file you downloaded and extract the files by right clicking on it and selecting "Extract to folder...".
3. After WinZip has extracted all the setup files, go to that folder and run the "setup.exe" file.
When you double click the "setup.exe" file, the installation will begin. Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have any problems downloading or installing the software, be sure to visit our customer support page
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.